Organizer: Saint-Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (SPbGASU).
Dates: September 29-30, 2021
Fields: architecture, urban development, engineering, construction etc.
Participation fee: free of charge.
Languages: Russian and English (with simultaneous interpretation)
The conference is aimed at international cooperation and exchange of experience in solving scientific problems of the development of the Arctic territories between Russian and foreign universities and their partners.
- Architecture and urban development in the Far North: challenges and opportunities
- Engineering, construction and operation of buildings, utility and transport infrastructure in the Arctic territory
- Development and application of energy-saving materials and technologies for construction, fuel and energy complex and utility services in the Arctic territory
- Improving the durability and operational reliability of technological machines in the Arctic territory
- Economic potential for sustainable development of the Arctic territory
August 31, 2021: participants’ registration
September 13, 2021: full paper submission
How to apply:
via Google Forms: https://forms.gle/3fFGDuiVvUfn917u9
Contact Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (SPbGASU), Division for Science & Research
Maria Averina, Head of the Division (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Liudmila Gruba, Secretary of the Organizing Committee (ARCTD2021.email@example.com)