Organizer: Dostoevsky Omsk State University (OmSU).
Dates: November 11-14, 2021
Fields: literature, linguistics, history, ethnography, art, culture etc.
Application deadline: September 1, 2021
The purpose of the conference is to study the heritage of F.M. Dostoevsky.
- Fyodor Dostoevsky and his legacy in the world and Russian culture.
- Dostoevsky in religious and philosophical thought.
- Dostoevsky’s poetics (narration, genre, style).
- Unknown pages of the life and work of Fyodor Dostoevsky.
- Dostoevsky and “the soul of the city”. The phenomenon of the Siberian space in the life and work of the writer.
- Dostoevsky in the educational paradigm.
- Dostoevsky and Russian linguistic consciousness.
- “The Diary of a Writer” as a literary and philosophical phenomenon.
- Dostoevsky and fine arts. The writer as an art critic.
- Dostoevsky: a view from the future (the youth discussion platform).
How to apply:
By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The e-mail subject should be “Dostoevsky through the Ages and Generations”. Please specify your full name (surname, name), place of work/study, position, academic title, academic degree; the topic of the report, its theses; contact telephone numbers (including mobile), e-mail and postal address; the need for the technical equipment (screen projector, laptop).
*For inquiries: Contact Valeriya Latypova email@example.com
Website of Omsk Regional Research Center of Dostoevsky’s Works:
*For more information on the conference click here (English) / (Russian).